The Baby-Sitters Club. #2 :The truth about Stacey / Ann M. Martin ; a graphic novel by Raina Telgemeier ; with color by Braden Lamb.
Joining the Baby-sitter's Club after moving to a new town, Stacey helps her new friends outmaneuver a rival sitter group while coming to terms with her diabetes.
- ISBN: 9780545813891 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 141 pages : colour illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First colour edition.
- Publisher: New York : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Babysitters > Comic books, strips, etc.
Clubs > Comic books, strips, etc.
Diabetes > Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series
- The Baby-sitters Club ; 2
- Martin, Ann M., 1955- Baby-sitters Club (Graphix (Firm)) ; 2.
- The Baby-sitters Club graphic novels ; 2
- The Baby-Sitters Club ; Vol. 2.
- 8 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
- 1 current hold with 13 total copies.