Cane River / Lalita Tademy.
- 14 of 17 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 17 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||TADE (Text)||33294001184852||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780446530521 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9780446527323
- ISBN: 9780446678452 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0446530522 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0446527327
- ISBN: 0446678457 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 418 p. : ill., geneal. table ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Warner Books, c2001.
"Oprah's book club"--Cover.
Maps on endpapers.
Five generations and a hundred years in the life of a matriarchal black Louisiana family are encapsulated in this ambitious debut novel that is based in part upon the lives, as preserved in both historical record and oral tradition, of the author's ancestors.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American families > Fiction.
African American women > Fiction.
Cane River Region (La.) > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.