Body learning : an introduction to the Alexander technique / Michael J. Gelb.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||615.8 GELB (Text)||33294001110410||Adult Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780805042061 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: xi, 180 p. : ill ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 2nd Owl Book ed.
- Publisher: New York : Holt, 1995.
"An Owl book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 166-174) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alexander, F. Matthias (Frederick Matthias), 1869-1955.
Michael Gelb is a member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique. he is the director of the High Performance Learning Center in Washington, DC, and international leadership consultancy to business and professional groups worldwide. he is also the author of Lessons from the Art of Juggling and Thinking for a Change.