- 5 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||JPE Lev.1 (Text)||33294002094936||Juvenile Easy Readers||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375843501
- ISBN: 0375843507
- ISBN: 9780375943508
- ISBN: 0375943501
32 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Random House, 2007.
- Copyright: ©2007.
|General Note:||Easy Books.|
|Summary, etc.:||A dragon's egg rolls out of its nest in a cave, continuing along a road, past a castle, and through a town, where it bumps against a rock and cracks.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Eggs -- Fiction
Dragons -- Fiction
|Topic Heading:||Easy reader - Level 1
Search for related items by series
- Step into reading Step 1 book Ready to read
- Step into reading Step 1, ready to read
- Step into reading
- Step into reading Step 1 book
- Step into reading, step 1
- Step into reading. Step 1