Elijah of Buxton / Christopher Paul Curtis.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0713/2007005181.html - Table of contents only
- 16 of 17 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 17 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J Curt (Text)||33294001706761||Juvenile Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780439936477 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780439023443 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0439023440 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780439936477 (hc)
- ISBN: 9780439936477 (Canadian ed.) :
- ISBN: 0439023459 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0439936470 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780439936477 (Canadian ed.)
- ISBN: 9780439023450 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0439023459 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 341 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press ; 2007.
In 1859, eleven-year-old Elijah Freeman, the first free-born child in Buxton, Canada, which is a haven for slaves fleeing the American south, uses his wits and skills to try to bring to justice the lying preacher who has stolen money that was to be used to buy a family's freedom.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Freedom > Fiction.
Slavery > Fiction.
Blacks > Canada > Fiction.
North Buxton (Ont.) > Fiction.
Canada > Fiction.