The pillars of the earth / Ken Follett.
- 5 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||Foll (Text)||33294001856590||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780451222138 (paperback) :
- ISBN: 045122213X (paperback) :
- ISBN: 9780451225245 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 973 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: New American Library deluxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : New American Library, 2007.
- Copyright: ©1989.
"The Pillars of the Earth tells the story of Philip, prior of Kingsbridge, a devout and resourceful monk driven to build the greatest Gothic cathedral the world has known...of Tom, the mason who becomes his architect -- a man divided in his soul...of the beautiful, elusive Lady Aliena, haunted by a secret shame...and of a struggle between good and evil that will turn church against state and brother against brother. A spellbinding epic tale of ambition, anarchy, and absolute power set against the sprawling medieval canvas of twelfth-century England, this is Ken Follett’s historical masterpiece." -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great Britain > History > Stephen, 1135-1154 > Fiction.
Cathedrals > Design and construction > Fiction.
Church architecture > Fiction.
Monks > Fiction.
Middle Ages > Fiction.