Narrative of a voyage to Hudson's Bay in His Majesty's Ship Rosemond : containg some account of the north-easters coast of America and of the tribes inhabiting that remote region
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||917.1 Chap (Text)||33294002079630||Adult Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
279 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Facsimile edition
- Publisher: Toronto : Coles, 1970.
- Producer: London, England : J. Mawman, 1817.
- Copyright: ©1970.
|General Note:||Originally published by Mawman of London, 1817.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||Containing some account of the North-Eastern Coast of America and of the tribes inhabiting that remote region.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cree First Nation -- History
Hudson Bay -- Exploration and discovery