Kintaro, the nature boy = [Momotarou]
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||MJP JAPA McCa (Text)||33294002081149||Multilingual Juvenile - First Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9784770021021
- ISBN: 477002102X
- ISBN: 9784770221342
- ISBN: 4770021348
47 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First this edition.
- Publisher: Tokyo : Kodansha International, 1995.
- Distributor: New York : Kodansha America, 1996.
- Copyright: ©1995.
|Summary, etc.:||"This legend of Kintaro is one of Japan's most enduring and popular children's stories. Kintaro was raised in a mountain forest by his beautiful young mother, and his gentle nature and prodigious strength win him the love and admiration of all the forest creatures. Eventually recruited by a famous samurai lord, the boy goes on to earn fame and fortune after conquering a band of evil demons."--|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme
Folklore -- Japan