- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||658.872 Sing (Text)||33294002080885||Adult Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1119617006 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781119617006 (paperback)
xiii, 430 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: 4th edition.
- Publisher: Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., .
- Copyright: ©2020.
|General Note:||Includes index.|
|Summary, etc.:||Social networks are among the most valuable tools for marketers. This book offers advice from marketing pros who have worked for giant global corporations and small businesses. Discover how social media marketing boosts your marketing plan, builds your voice, and reaches your customers on large and small sites. Learn what key influencers can do for you, and more!|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Online social networks -- Economic aspects
Social media -- Marketing
Social media -- Economic aspects