The dinner list
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||LP Serl (Text)||33294002077873||Large Print||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-07-24|
- ISBN: 9781432869113
- ISBN: 1432869116
- Physical Description: 363 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Large Print Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
|Summary, etc.:||At one point or another, we've all been asked to name five people, living or dead, with whom we'd like to have dinner. Why do we choose the people we do? And what if that dinner was to actually happen? When Sabrina arrives at her thirtieth birthday dinner she finds at the table not just her best friend, but also three significant people from her past, and well, Audrey Hepburn. As the appetizers are served, wine poured, and dinner table conversation begins, it becomes clear that there's a reason these six people have been gathered together.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hepburn, Audrey -- 1929-1993 -- Fiction
Birthdays -- Fiction
First loves -- Fiction
Dinners and dining -- Fiction
Large type books.