- 7 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
1 current hold with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||APb Rank (Text)||33294002069516||Paperbacks - Adult||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781409188360 (mass market paperback)
- ISBN: 1409188361 (mass market paperback)
- Physical Description: 428 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Paperback edition.
- Publisher: London, United Kingdom : Orion Fiction, an imprint of The Orion Publishing Group, Ltd, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2018.
|Summary, etc.:||A missing private investigator is found, locked in a car hidden deep in the woods. Worse still - both for his family and the police - is that his body was in an area that had already been searched. Detective Inspector Siobhan Clarke is part of a new inquiry, combing through the mistakes of the original case. There were always suspicions over how the investigation was handled and now - after a decade without answers - it's time for the truth. Every officer involved must be questioned, and it seems everyone on the case has something to hide, and everything to lose. But there is one man who knows where the trail may lead - and that it could be the end of him: John Rebus.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rebus -- Inspector (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
Police -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- Fiction
Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Fiction