- 8 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||APb Patt (Text)||33294002080679||Paperbacks - Adult||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538730775
- ISBN: 1538730774
- Physical Description: 350 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First oversize mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2018.
|Summary, etc.:||While on the run from the law, detective Harriet Blue, who is searching for her brother's killer, becomes his next target.|
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.