- 6 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||APb Jone (Text)||33294002080752||Paperbacks - Adult||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250191991
- ISBN: 1250191998
- Physical Description: 437 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, an imprint of St. Martin's Publishing Group, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2018
|General Note:||Includes excerpt from "The first mistake".|
|Summary, etc.:||HE LOVES YOU: Adam adores Emily. Emily thinks Adam's perfect, the man she thought she'd never meet. BUT SHE LOVES YOU NOT: Lurking in the shadows is a rival, a woman who shares a deep bond with the man she loves. AND SHE'LL STOP AT NOTHING: Emily chose Adam, but she didn't choose his mother Pammie. There's nothing a mother wouldn't do for her son, and now Emily is about to find out just how far Pammie will go to get what she wants: Emily gone forever.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women consultants -- Fiction
Man-woman relationships -- Fiction
Mothers and sons -- Fiction
Possessiveness -- Fiction
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction