- 10 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||APb Berr (Text)||33294002072742||Paperbacks - Adult||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250140289 (mass market paperback)
- ISBN: 1250140285 (mass market paperback)
- Physical Description: 562 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Publishing Group, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019.
|General Note:||The Pope is dead. A conclave to select his replacement is about to begin. Cardinals are beginning to arrive at the Vatican, but one has fled Rome for Malta in search of a document that dates back to the 4th century and Constantine the Great. Former Justice Department operative Cotton Malone is in Italy, searching for a cache of hidden letters between Winston Churchill and Benito Mussolini that could rewrite history. But someone else is also after the letters... and on his trail. Soon Malone is plunged into a hunt that draws the attention of the Knights of Malta, a legendary organization of warriors-monks who have managed to survive in modern times. But within their ranks are an ancient sect, The Secreti, who are intent on affecting the coming papal conclave. Now, Malone must race against the clock to find what has been lost for centuries as the election of the next pope - and his own life - hangs in the balance.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Malone, Cotton -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
Treasure troves -- Fiction