Birds / author: Ben Hoare ; consultant: Dr. Paul Gale.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J 598 Hoar (Text)||33294002067049||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2021-03-18|
- ISBN: 9781465481528
- ISBN: 1465481524
- Physical Description: 64 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
At head of title: DK findout!
Includes glossary and index (pages 62-63).
"Find out how birds from around the world fly, feed, sense the world, communicate, build nests, protect their eggs, raise chicks, keep their feathers in top condition, defend themselves, and travel in search of food and nesting sites."--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
Birds > Miscellanea.