The courage to be happy : the Japanese phenomenon that shows you that true contentment is within your power / Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga.
"Three years after their first conversation, the young man finds himself disillusioned and disappointed, convinced Adler’s teachings only work in theory, not in practice. But through further discussions, the philosopher and the young man deepen their own understandings of Adler’s powerful teachings and learn the tools needed to apply them to the chaos of everyday life."-- from publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982142261
- ISBN: 198214226X
- Physical Description: xxv, 275 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Simon & Schuster Canada, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adler, Alfred, 1870-1937.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.