The 13-minute murder : thrillers
- 12 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||APb Patt (Text)||33294002069045||Paperbacks - Adult||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538749678
- ISBN: 153874967X
- Physical Description: 427 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: First omnibus oversize mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Vision, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
|General Note:||Dead Man Running originally published in an ebook edition, September 2017.
113 Minutes originally published in trade paperback, a BookShots paperback, and ebook editions, September 2016.
13-minute murder originally published as a BookShots paperback in September, 2017.
|Formatted Contents Note:||Dead man running / James Patterson with Christopher Farnsworth -- 113 minutes / James Patterson with Max DiLallo -- The 13-minute murder / James Patterson with Shan Serafin.|
|Summary, etc.:||Dead man running: Psychiatrist Randall Beck specializes in PTSD cases--and his time is limited. Especially when he uncovers a plot to kill a presidential candidate.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Assassins -- Fiction
Murder -- Fiction