Solar electricity basics : powering your home or office with solar energy / Dan Chiras.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780865719255
- ISBN: 086571925X
- Physical Description: vii, 215 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Second revised edition.
- Publisher: Gabriola Island, British Columbia : New Society Publishers, 
"Solar Electricity Basics is a highly readable introduction to a promising technology, ideal for ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Photovoltaic power generation > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Solar energy > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
|Genre/Form:||Handbooks and manuals.
Summary: "Solar Electricity Basics is a highly readable introduction to a promising technology, ideal for homeowners, business owners, builders, and students. It covers everything you need to work with solar electricity including sizing a solar electric system, types of systems, how systems operate, and costs and benefits."--