The kindness method : change your habits for good using self-compassion and understanding
- 4 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||152.33 Izad (Text)||33294002052785||Adult Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250214072 (paperback)
xiii, 190 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First St. Martin's Essentials edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Essentials, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
|Summary, etc.:||Combining her own therapeutic style, personal experiences, and techniques learned from working in the field of substance abuse, Shahroo Izadi shares simple steps that strengthen your willpower, allowing you to sustain your motivation and make lasting change in your life. Shahroo's completely non-judgmental process for mapping and channeling your habits is based on the principle of treating yourself with the compassion and understanding that it is often only reserved for other people.|
Search for related items by subject