Is that legal? : what the law says about online harassment and abuse. / Legal Services Society; and West Coast LEAF.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||340 Lega (Text)||33294002073815||Adult Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISSN: 2371-9249
- Physical Description: 12 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: Second Edition 2017.
- Publisher: Vancouver : West Coast Legal Education and Action Fund, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"The Internet can help us connect, learn, play, and create. But some people use it to abuse (harm) others [...] This booklet describes four online situations you might find yourself in. We explain the laws for each one. We also say what you can do if you're going through something similar, and where to get help."-- from publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Online harassment > Legal advice
Legal advice > Internet abuse
Law advice > Canadian