Everyday life in the ancient world.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hm022/2002072479.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 0753454645 :
- Physical Description: 128 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Kingfisher, 2002.
Describes the everyday life of ancient Egyptians, ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Civilization, Ancient > Juvenile literature.
Manners and customs > History > Juvenile literature.
- Horn Book Guide Reviews : Horn Book Guide Reviews 2003 Spring
This book's busy pages sequentially offer information about the civilizations of ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, and Aztecs and Incas--on topics including clothing, health, government, and entertainment. A comprehension quiz ends each section; an attempt to engage readers as time travelers appears intermittently. Somewhat static but detailed art illustrates the text. Ind. Copyright 2003 Horn Book Guide Reviews