Kristy's big day : a graphic novel / by Gale Galligan ; with color by Braden Lamb.
- 15 of 26 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
1 current hold with 26 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J Mart (Text)||33294002027050||Juvenile Graphic Novels||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338067613 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 148 pages : chiefly colour illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
"Based on the novel by Ann M. Martin"--Cover.
When Kristy Thomas' mother decides to get married again, Kristy and her friends in the Baby-sitters Club have to cope with all the small children that her family and friends are bringing to the wedding.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre/Form:||Comics (Graphic works)