Eight simple rules for dating a dragon
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||PnPb Spar (Text)||33294002041721||Paperbacks - Romance PN||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250108258
- ISBN: 125010825X
- Physical Description: viii, 429 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
|Summary, etc.:||Gwennore is an Elf able to track down the cause of a certain illness and heal it--a valuable asset to her people. But when she is thrust into the realm of the dragons, she discovers a haunted place of power, passion, and magic--one that is plagued by an ancient curse. When she meets the smoldering General Silas Dravenko, Gwen knows she's entered a whole new world of trouble. She's been raised never to trust a dragon. So why does making a deal with the devil feel so good?|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic -- Fiction
Dragons -- Fiction
Elves -- Fiction
Man-woman relationships -- Fiction