- 10 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||CDTB Kins (Text)||33294002027373||Talking Books||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Prince Rupert Library||CDTB Kins (Text)||33294002070902||Talking Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525531760
- ISBN: 0525531769
- ISBN: 9780525531784 (BOT) :
9 audio discs (11 1/2 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- Edition: Unabridged edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Audio, an imprint of the Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group, ℗2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
|General Note:||"A novel"--Container.|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Fiona Hardingham.|
|Summary, etc.:||After being together for ten years, Sylvie and Dan have all the trimmings of a happy life and marriage; they have a comfortable home, fulfilling jobs, beautiful twin girls, and communicate so seamlessly, they finish each other's sentences. However, a trip to the doctor projects they will live another 68 years together and panic sets in. They never expected 'until death do us part' to mean seven decades.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people -- Fiction
Marriage -- Fiction
Family secrets -- Fiction