Ailfī ke farishte = Alfie's angels / Henriette Barkow ; [illustrations by] Sarah Garson ; Urdu translation by Qamar Zamani.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||MJP URD Bark (Text)||33294001980002||Multilingual Juvenile - First Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781852699437 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1852699434 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 30 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 27 cm :
- Publisher: London : Mantra, 2003.
Alfie wanted to be an angel more than anything in the world but how was he going to convince his teacher and class that boys could be angels. Enter the quirky world of Alfie's imagination where angels can do anything
Parallel text in Urdu and English.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dual-language > Juvenile fiction.
Angels > Juvenile fiction.
Angels > Pictorial works > Juvenile fiction.
Children's stories, Urdu.
|Genre/Form:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.