Finding Winnie : the true story of the world's most famous bear / by Lindsay Mattick ; illustrated by Sophie Blackall.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||JP Matt (Text)||33294001974856||Juvenile Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Taylor Public Library||ESY MAT (Text)||35156000014315||TPL - Easy Books||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Trail and District Public Library||PIC MAT (Text)||35110000918215||Children's Picture Books||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781443429184
- ISBN: 9780316324908
- ISBN: 0316324906
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 27 cm
- Edition: First Canadian edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 
- Copyright: ©2015.
A woman tells her young son the true story of how his great-great-grandfather, Captain Harry Colebourn, rescued and learned to love a bear cub in 1914 as he was on his way to take care of soldiers' horses during World War I, and how the bear became the inspiration for A.A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh.
Caldecott Medal, 2016.
Search for related items by subject