Harry Potter and the cursed child : parts one and two / based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne ; a new play by Jack Thorne.
- 49 of 56 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
2 current holds with 56 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J Rowl (Text)||33294001967140||Juvenile Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338099133 (hc)
- Physical Description: vii, 327 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Special rehearsal edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, an imprint of Scholastic, Inc., 2016.
"First produced by Sonia Friedman Productions, Colin Callender & Harry Potter Theatrical Productions."
"The official script of the original West End production."
As an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and a father, Harry Potter struggles with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs. While his youngest son, Albus finds the weight of the family legacy difficult to bear.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
Magic > Drama.
|Genre/Form:||Fantasy fiction, juvenile