Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone / J.K. Rowling ; illustrated by Jim Kay.
- 3 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J Rowl (Text)||33294001990183||Juvenile Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781408845646 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 245 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition: Illustrated ed.
- Publisher: London, Eng. : Bloomsbury, 2015, c1997.
A mysterious letter, delivered by the friendly giant, Hagrid, informs Harry Potter that he has been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Having spent ten years living with an uncle, aunt and cousin who despise him, Harry begins a new life and learns about his past, including the death of his parents at the hands of the evil wizard, Voldemort.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wizards > Juvenile fiction.
Boarding schools > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre/Form:||Magic fiction, Juvenile.