Truth be told / Hank Phillippi Ryan.
- 12 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||APb Ryan (Text)||33294001939404||Paperbacks - Adult||Volume hold||Checked out||08/07/2018|
- ISBN: 9780765374943 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 453 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Forge, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
A middle-class family's evicted from their suburban home. In digging up the facts on this story and on other foreclosures, reporter Jane Ryland soon learns the truth behind a big-bucks scheme and the surprising players who'll stop at nothing, including murder, to keep their goal a secret.
Search for related items by subject