- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||JPb(I) Dowd (Text)||33294001932516||Paperbacks - Junior (Intermediate)||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780440868668 (softcover) ;
- ISBN: 0440868661 (softcover)
322 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: Corgi Yearling ed.
- Publisher: London ; Random House, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007.
|Summary, etc.:||When Ted and Kat's cousin Salim disappears from the London Eye ferris wheel, the two siblings must work together--Ted with his brain that is "wired differently" and impatient Kat--to try to solve the mystery of what happened to Salim.|
|Target Audience Note:||