Shotgun Charlie : a Ralph Compton novel
- 10 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||WPb Comp (Text)||33294001933555||Paperbacks - Westerns||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780451472380 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0451472381
- Physical Description: 297 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Signet, published by the Penguin Group, 
|General Note:||Includes an excerpt from The law and the lawless (pages [289-297]).|
|Summary, etc.:||Big for his age, young and impressionable drifter Charlie Chilton is taken in by the gruff leader of a gang of small-time crooks. While Grady Haskell sees something of himself in kindly, wayward Charlie, the ruffian pushes all feelings aside for a potentially big score.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drifters -- Fiction
Brigands and robbers -- West (U.S.) -- Fiction