The nest / Kenneth Oppel ; illustrated by Jon Klassen.
- 25 of 26 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 26 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J Oppe (Text)||33294001956697||Juvenile Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781443438629 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781443438636 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 244 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: First Canadian edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : HarperCollins, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| An anxious boy becomes convinced that angels will save his sick baby brother. But these are creatures of a very different kind, and their plan for the baby has a twist. Layer by layer, he unravels the truth about his new friends as the time remaining to save his brother ticks down.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wasps > Juvenile fiction.
Infants > Juvenile fiction.