The Illegal / Lawrence Hill.
- 49 of 59 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
1 current hold with 59 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||Hill (Text)||33294001941905||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781554683833
- ISBN: 9781554683840 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781443448796 (signed hardcover)
- Physical Description: 392 pages : map ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015.
"A literary thriller that addresses the fate of undocumented refugees who struggle to survive in nations that do not want them. Keita Ali is on the run. He is desperate to flee Zantoroland, a mountainous black island that produces the fastest marathoners in the world. Keita signs on with notorious marathon agent, Anton Hamm, who provides Keita with a chance to run the Boston marathon. But when Keita fails to place among the top finishers, rather than being sent back to his own country, he goes into hiding." -- Provided by the Publisher.
Canada Reads 2016 Winner.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Refugees > Fiction.
Illegal aliens > Fiction.
Marathon running > Fiction.
Runners (Sports) > Fiction.