- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||APb Pico (Text)||33294001918721||Paperbacks - Adult||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501102776 (pbk.) :
x, 526 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: Pocket Books paperback edition
- Publisher: New York, New York : Pocket Books, 2015.
|General Note:||Includes a readers group guide.|
|Summary, etc.:||Working with the Search and Rescue bloodhound team to find missing people, single mother Delia Hopkins anticipates her upcoming nuptials, until a series of unsettling flashbacks threatens to devastate her life and the lives of those she loves.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women -- Fiction
Adult children of divorced parents -- Fiction
Fathers and daughters -- Fiction
Parental kidnapping -- Fiction
Divorced fathers -- Fiction
New Hampshire -- Fiction
Arizona -- Fiction