The Yiddish policemen's union [electronic resource] : a novel / Michael Chabon.
- ISBN: 9780062124586 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062124587 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (418 p., 27)
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial, 2008.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York: HarperCollins, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a world in which Alaska, rather than Israel, has become the homeland for the Jews following World War II, Detective Meyer Landsman and his half-Tlingit partner Berko investigate the death of a heroin-addicted chess prodigy.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jews > Alaska > Fiction.
Drug addicts > Crimes against > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.