How to save a species / Marilyn Baillie, Jonathan Baillie, and Ellen Butcher.
- 7 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J 578.68 Bail (Text)||33294001987262||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781771470636 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9781771470803 (softcover) :
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations, map ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Owlkids Books Inc., 2014.
Originally published in UK under the title: Very wonderful, very rare : saving the most endangered wildlife on Earth, c2013.
Originally published in UK under the title: Very wonderful, very rare : saving the most endangered wildlife on Earth, in 2013.
Profiles 17 of the world's 100 most endangered species and includes success stories of species that have been saved from extinction as well as urgent cases needing action.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wildlife conservation > Juvenile literature.
Rare plants > Juvenile literature.
Rare animals > Juvenile literature.
Endangered species > Juvenile literature.