The bone clocks : a novel / David Mitchell.
- 10 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||Mitc (Text)||33294001933647||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780676979312 (bound) :
- Physical Description: 624 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Alfred A. Knopf Canada, a division of Random House of Canada Limited, a Penguin Random House Company, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
A vast, intricate novel that weaves six narratives and spans from 1984 to the 2030s about a secret war between a cult of soul-decanters and a small group of vigilantes called the Night Shift who try to take them down.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fantasy wars and battles > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Mortality > Fiction.
Mystics > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Time > Fiction.