Cancer in our family : helping children cope with a parent's illness
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780944235959 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0944235956 (pbk. : alk. paper)
xxiv, 231 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Publisher: Atlanta, GA : American Cancer Society, c2013.
Rev. ed. of: Cancer in the family / Sue P. Heiney ... [et al.].
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children of cancer patients
Cancer -- Patients -- Family relationships
Cancer -- Psychological aspects