If kids ruled the world / written by Linda Bailey ; illustrated by David Huyck.
- 10 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||JP Bail (Text)||33294001928746||Juvenile Picture Books||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781554535910 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col., ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto : Kids Can Press, 2014.
This original, fun picture book delightfully describes, in hilarious detail, a small child's idea of utopia. Every two-page spread offers something new about this fantasy life. The topics that bestselling, award-winning author Linda Bailey has chosen are pitch-perfect for young children, from bedtime and baths (none!) to pets and tree houses (lots!). And illustrator David Huyck's detailed, brightly hued artwork is full of energy, joy and humour that gets right to the heart of a child's view of the world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Play > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books for children.