As I lay dying [electronic resource] : the corrected text / William Faulkner.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307792167 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307792161 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (211 p.)
- Edition: 1st Vintage international ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Books, 1990.
At the heart of this 1930 novel is the Bundren family's bizarre journey to Jefferson to bury Addie, their wife and mother. Faulkner lets each family member--including Addie--and others along the way tell their private responses to Addie's life. As I Lay Dying is the harrowing, darkly comic tale of the Bundren family's trek across Mississippi to bury Addie, their wife and mother, as told by each of the family members--including Addie herself.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burial > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.