The Battle of Gettysburg, 1863
- 14 of 15 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||PB JInt Tars (Text)||33294001976794||Paperbacks - Junior (Intermediate)||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545459365 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0545459362 (paperback)
96 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Incorporated, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2013.
|Summary, etc.:||Thomas and his sister, Birdie, meet Corporal Henry Green, who takes them to his regiment and they soon find themselves at the Battle of Gettysburg.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863 -- Juvenile fiction
Fugitive slaves -- Juvenile fiction
Survival -- Juvenile fiction