- ISBN: 0758261144 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780758261144 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0758261136 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780758261137 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
1 online resource (ix, 257 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Dafina Books/Kensington Pub. Corp., 2010.
|General Note:||Description based on print version record.
Includes poetry corner and discussion questions.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (p. -257).|
|Summary, etc.:||After an accident with a drunk driver leaves his wife, Fancy, in a coma, pro-basketball player Darius Jones must fend off the mother of his son, who is fighting for primary custody, as well as a relentless groupie, who is using Fancy's absence to try to become part of Darius's life.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coma -- Patients -- Fiction
African Americans -- Fiction
African American basketball players -- Fiction