The greater journey : Americans in Paris
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1107/2010053001-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1107/2010053001-d.html - Publisher description
- 5 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
- ISBN: 1416571760 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781416571766 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781416571773 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1416576894 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781416576891 (ebk.)
558 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), maps ... Read More
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references (p. 519-537) ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Pt. 1. The way over ; Voilà Paris! ; Morse at the ... Read More
This is the inspiring and, until now, untold story ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
David McCullough has twice received the Pulitzer Prize, for Truman and John Adams, and twice received the National Book Award, for The Path Between the Seas and Mornings on Horseback. His other acclaimed books include The Johnstown Flood, The Great Bridge, Brave Companions, 1776, The Greater Journey, The American Spirit, and The Wright Brothers. He is the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian award. Visit DavidMcCullough.com.