Martha bakes a cake / adaptation by Karen Barss ; based on a TV series teleplay written by Raye Lankford ; based on the characters created by Susan Meddaugh.
- 1 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||JPE Lev.2 (Text)||33294002093912||Juvenile Easy Readers||Volume hold||Checked out||2021-02-11|
- ISBN: 9780547681139
- ISBN: 0547681135
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Boston, Massachusettes : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2012.
"Helen is down in the dumps when her drawing doesn’t win an art competition, so her mom decides to bake a cake to cheer her up. But when a last-minute order comes in at the flower shop, the family dogs Martha and Skits, decide to take over Mom's duties. Do two dogs without thumbs, armed with a how-to cooking DVD, have what it takes to bake?"-- from publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Martha (Fictitious character : Meddaugh) > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Baking > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Martha speaks
- Green Light readers. Level 2
- Martha speaks (New York, N.Y.)
- Green Light readers. Level 2.