A dark matter [electronic resource] : [a novel] / by Peter Straub.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780739322420 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0739322427 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781415944110 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1415944113 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Westminster, Md. : Books on Tape, p2010.
Title from: Title details screen.
Downloadable audio file.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Robertson Dean.
In the 1960's campus guru, Spenser Mallon, demands sexual favors of his young acolytes. After he invites his most fervent followers to attend a secret ritual in a local meadow, the only thing that remains is a gruesomely dismembered body and the shattered souls of all who were present. Years later one man attempts to write a book to try to understand what happened.
|System Details Note:||
Requires OverDrive Media Console
Requires OverDrive Media Console (FILE SIZE KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cults > Fiction.
Mass murder > Fiction.