2666 [electronic resource] / Roberto Bola�no ; translated from the Spanish by Natasha Wimmer.
- ISBN: 9781433279539 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1433279533 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781433279539 (sound recording : OverDrive MP3 Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1433279533 (sound recording : OverDrive MP3 Audio Book)
- Publisher: Ashland : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2009.
Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by John Lee.
An American sportswriter, an elusive German novelist, and a teenage student interact in an urban community on the U.S.-Mexico border where hundreds of young factory workers have disappeared.
|System Details Note:||
Requires OverDrive Media Console
Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 564323 KB) or OverDrive Media Console (file size: 1107678 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Crimes against > Fiction.
Mexico > Fiction.