The house I loved / Tatiana de Rosnay.
- 31 of 32 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 32 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||Rosn (Text)||33294001780675||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312593308 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0312593309 (hc.)
- Physical Description: x, 222 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, c2012.
Maps on lining papers.
Determined to protect her historical family home from Emperor Napoleon's orders to renovate 1860s Paris, Rose Bazelet establishes a defense in the basement of her house on rue Childebert and records her experiences in letters to her late husband.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject