- 15 of 20 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||PENN (Text)||33294001462696||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Not holdable||Missing||-|
- ISBN: 9780755328895 (2005 Headline pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780755328901 (2006 Headline pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780751547382 (2011 Sphere pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780755345069 (2007 Headline pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780312352554 (2006 St. Martin's Minotaur hc.)
- ISBN: 9780755328888 (hc. 2005 Headline UK edition)
- ISBN: 9781250000644 (trade pbk. 2012 Minotaur)
- ISBN: 9780351322303 (2012 Little, Brown pbk.)
- ISBN: 0312352557 (2006 st. Martin's Minotaur hc.)
288 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: London : Headline ; Sphere, c2005, 2012.
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 5 / 5.0
|General Note:||This record reflects various editions with different paginations.|
|Summary, etc.:||As the early morning mist clears on Thanksgiving Sunday, the homes of Three Pines come to life - all except one… To locals, the village is a safe haven. So they are bewildered when a well-loved member of the community is found lying dead in the maple woods. Surely it was an accident - a hunter's arrow gone astray. Who could want Jane Neal dead? In a long and distinguished career with the Sûreté du Quebec, Chief Inspector Armand Gamache has learned to look for snakes in Eden. Gamache knows something dark is lurking behind the white picket fences, and if he watches closely enough, Three Pines will begin to give up its secrets…|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Eastern Townships (Québec) -- Fiction
Québec (Province) -- Fiction
Women artists -- Crimes against -- Fiction
Police -- Québec (Province) -- Fiction
Village communities -- Québec -- Fiction
Arthur Ellis Award