Peter and the secret of Rundoon / by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson ; illustrated by Greg Call.
- Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0714/2007006306.html - Table of contents only
- 9 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J Barr (Text)||33294001648435||Juvenile Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423123262 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 482 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Disney/Hyperion, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2007.
Fearing that the sinister Lord Ombra was not destroyed, Peter and Molly travel to the land of Rundoon, which is ruled by the evil King Zarboff.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Characters and characteristics in literature > Juvenile fiction.
Islands > Juvenile fiction.