- 0 of 0 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1594133301 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1410413551 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781594133305 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781410413550 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 651 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Detroit : Thorndike Press, 2009, c2006.
|Summary, etc.:||When the Cullens, including her beloved Edward, leave Forks rather than risk revealing that they are vampires, it is almost too much for eighteen-year-old Bella to bear. She finds solace in her friend Jacob until he is drawn into a "cult" and changes in terrible ways.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires -- Juvenile fiction
Werewolves -- Juvenile fiction
High schools -- Juvenile fiction
Schools -- Juvenile fiction
Washington (State) -- Juvenile fiction